It can be distinguished from the edge tissue edge middle twisted edge line:
1) Usually, polyester cotton yarn is a rapier (locking device) and filament is air jet weaving
(planetary gear device).
2) Double air-jet fabric, whose one side is thread and the other side is filament. (the middle is the locking device, and the planetary gears on both sides are installed)
3) Rapier double fabric, both sides of the yarn are polyester cotton thread (both are locking device).
It can be distinguished from loom
Rapier loom: use rigid or flexible rapier head to clamp and guide weft. In addition to weaving plain and textured fabrics, characteristics of rapier loom is that the color can be changed easily, and it is suitable for multi-color weft fabrics, suitable for the production of yarn dyed fabrics, double-layer velvet fabrics, terry fabrics and decorative fabrics. Air jet loom: to draw the weft with the jet compressed air and bring the weft through the shed. Air jet loom is characterized by fast speed and high labor productivity. It is suitable for plain and textured fabrics, fine and ultra-high density fabrics and bulk fabrics.
Advantages and disadvantages of grey cloth
1. There are many kinds of fine count yarn in grey fabric produced by air-jet loom. Its grade is higher, mainly light and thin fabrics. Generally, the rapier loom produces many kinds of coarse count yarn with low grade, mainly heavy fabric
2. In terms of equipment, the weft insertion of air-jet loom and rapier loom is different.
3. For the same fabric, the cost of raw materials is the same, and the weaving cost is relatively low, such as twill. The maximum speed of air-jet can reach more than 800 revolutions, and the speed of the rapier loom is only about 180-200 revolutions. One person can manage 10-12 sets of arrow pole, while the maximum number of the rapier loom that can be managed is 4-6 sets.
Similarities: it's all burr. They can be of the same specification
Difference: under the premise of the same yarn count and specification
①The weight of the air jet loom is a little lighter.
② Flatness of plain grey cloth of air jet loom is better than that of rapier loom.
③ The fabric shrinkage of air-jet loom
will be higher correspondingly.
④ The yarn quality of air-jet loom is better than that of rapier loom.