Rewinding machine is commonly known as cone winding machine
Winding machine is a kind of equipment that rewind tube yarn and skein yarn into various kinds of cones.
The cone winding machine is a special equipment in textile industry.
As the last process of spinning and the first process of weaving, it plays a role in linking. Therefore, Therefore, it plays an important role in the field of textile.
Main tasks of winding
1. Change the cone and increase the yarn capacity of the yarn
cone: Connect the tube yarn (or skein yarn) with less capacity by winding and large capacity cone is made. The capacity of the cone is equal to over 20 tube yarn. The cone can be used for warping, twisting, winding, dyeing, weft on shuttleless loom and knitting yarn,etc. If the tube yarn is directly used in these processes, the stop time will be very long, which will affect the improvement of production efficiency and product quality. Therefore, increasing the volume capacity of the cone is the necessary condition to improve the productivity and quality of the next process.
2. Remove the defects on the yarn and improve the yarn quality: there are some defects and impurities on the yarn produced by the cotton mill, such as slub, fine end, two-strand yarn, weak twisting yarn and neps, etc. During winding, the yarn should be inspected by the yarn cleaning device so as to remove the defects and impurities affecting the quality of the fabric on the yarn. The evenness and smoothness of the yarn can be improved so as to reduce the breakage of the yarn in the subsequent process and improve the appearance quality of the fabric.
It is the most reasonable that the defects and impurities on the yarn are removed in the winding process, because the work of each spindle is carried out separately when winding, and other spindles can continue to work without being affected when one spindle is broken.
Technological requirements for winding
1. The winding tension is appropriate which dose not damage the original physical and mechanical properties of the yarn
2. The package has large capacity, good shape and it is easy to unwind
3. The yarn joint should be small and firm, and it should be the yarn without knot as far as possible
4. The cone used for warping should be of fixed length and the cone used for dyeing should be of uniform structure (uniform volume)